Sunday, April 5, 2009

howdy partner

So i decided that i am totally out of the loop with the whole blog thing, so here i am, with my very own. Just a few things about me, I am currently attending ISU and headed in the direction of a degree of Microbiology. This summer i will be changing postions at work by taking a full time job as a Quality Supervisor. I have been with my company for three years, and although its been a challenge at times, I am excited for the change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

i have no idea what to put here. so i guess for now i will leave it "blank". PS i do like photographs which is why i chose to put the national geographic photos on. i hope to add some of my own soon.


Mom and Reese

Mom and Reese