Friday, April 17, 2009

So this week has been something of a crazy week. Between school and work and life in general I’m getting ready to be done for another little while. The end of school for another semester is finally drawing near, and I am pumped! This time of year cabin fever tends to set in and the last thing I want to do is be inside studying or working. Once the nice weather is here I think I want an outside job. Then, common sense kicks in and I realize I won’t be thinking that way in July when it’s roasting outside....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! You need to get some more pictures of you and your family on here!! And of course You better get some pictures of your BEAUTIFUL little Niece Reese up here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

i have no idea what to put here. so i guess for now i will leave it "blank". PS i do like photographs which is why i chose to put the national geographic photos on. i hope to add some of my own soon.


Mom and Reese

Mom and Reese